Castles are so cool they have knights, princesses even kings! Well, did you know that Lego makes castles? LEGO makes quite a few different types of castles including medieval castles, Disney castles, and a Lego Hogwarts castle! All castles are cool but check out this huge lego one!
Top 5 Lego Castle Sets
#1 LEGO Kingdoms Outpost Attack (7948)
LEGO Kingdoms King's Castle 7946
- Defend the castle with the valiant King
- Set includes 8 minifigures: King and 4 soldiers, 1 Dragon Knight and 2 Dragon Knight soldiers
- King's Castle features new wind-up front gate, tipping draw bridge and secret prison
- Castle accessories include 2 small catapults, 1 large catapult, king's throne, treasure chest and white horse
- 933 LEGO pieces
With this set, you can have epic battles with the working catapult and huge watchtower! One of the watchtower walls can even be knocked over by the strong catapult. This set includes two mighty soldiers from the king’s army and one Dragon Knight soldier.
#2 LEGO Castle Tower Raid
LEGO Castle Tower Raid
- Swing the battering ram through the castle's wall to release the captured troll warrior
- Pull the string on the rolling siege tower to extend the bridge to the castle, the rolling siege tower has two flick-fire and 2" wide wheels
- The troll warrior tower is 8" (20cm) tall and 5" (13cm) wide; the castle tower is over 8½" (21cm) tall and 2½" (6cm) wide
- Includes two knights and three troll warrior minifigures with armor and accessories
- Contains 364 pieces
This set is a crazy battle between the troll warriors and the king’s fierce Knights! With the trolls crazy 20 cm raid tower. This set has amazing design from top to bottom. The knights even have a super cool jail that you can capture trolls in.